IBM WebSphere Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 2.0 further improves the customer shopping experience
When it comes to meeting the evolving needs of today’s customers, WebSphere Commerce is uniquely capable of providing a comprehensive interaction platform to deliver a smarter shopping experience.
WebSphere® Commerce V7.0 Feature Pack 2.0 delivers powerful new storefront capabilities within the WebSphere Commerce V7.0 platform to better deliver a smarter shopping experience for your customers. It enables your brand to:
- Leverage a new faceted site search solution that allow shoppers to easily locate products, services and other offers that closely meet their needs
- Build social bridges from online storefronts to certain external social networking sites by leveraging portable, online identities
- Share the shopping experience through co-shopping, by co-browsing with other shoppers or customer service representatives
- Offer shoppers the ability to purchase subscription or service-based offerings
- Help business users to manage complex product pricing by defining business rules through integration with WebSphere ILOG® JRules, a leading external business rule management solution
- Enhance content management capabilities including versioning of catalog objects and easy integration to external content management systems
- Provide powerful business user tools for store management, product attribute management and price lists and rules management
- Offer shoppers real-time product recommendations using Coremetrics analytics
Want to know more detail? click here for complete information from IBM Announcement Page.